The 2015 Annual Civil Society Dialogue on Women, Peace and Security was held on Thursday 22 October, to mark the 15th anniversary of United Nations Security Council 1325. The event was held at University House, at the Australian National University. You can see the program for the Dialogue here.
Each of the sessions was recorded for you to listen to at your convenience. Please click on the following titles to link through to the podcasts:
- Introductory remarks and message from the Australian Government
- Panel session: Women, Peace and Security in Myanmar
- Panel session: Women, Peace and Security in Solomon Islands
- In conversation: what is men’s leadership for Women, Peace and Security?
- Plenary session: reporting back on small group discussions about Australia’s National Action Plan; and the concluding remarks, providing a good summary of the day.